- The EBIRR Service: EBIRR is a mobile financial service provides by EBIRR TRADING PLC that lets you to store, send and receive an electronic money on your mobile phone, you can also use Ebirr Service to recharge your Ethiotel Prepaid and internet, as well as lets you do shopping with your mobile phone electronic money. The money you store in EBIRR is same as the one you deposit in Islamic banks, it makes neither profit nor loss. You can withdraw your money from the EBIRR Sales centers at any time and any place.
- 2.Customer Responsibility: Customer is responsible the confidentiality and correctness of his/her personal details to register in EBIRR Service, and to keep his/her PASSWORD/PIN. As well as The User agrees and acknowledges that the EBIRR shall not in any way be held responsible or liable for any transactions movements done in his/her EBIRR Account with his/her Password/PIN.
- 3.EBIRR Responsibility: EBIRR is not responsible any loss caused by circumstances beyond The EBIRR ability, but EBIRR is responsible any loss related to EBIRR faults.
- 4.EBIRR Service Charge: EBIRR reserves the right to change the rate of the
- service without giving prior notice. EBIRR Customer will be noticed the charged services and deducting amount before the movement is completed.
- 5.Account Disabling: EBIRR reserves the rights to disable your account if proved the invalidity of information you used to register, or you used your account in a wrong method which is against Islamic sharia and the rules and law of the country and if a Court or any other legal agency orders to disable.
- 6.EBIRR Information privacy promises fully the Customer information privacy. EBIRR can dispense the Customer personal privacy only if a legitimate agency orders because of a legally reason. I hereby declare and agreed that I read /understood and satisfied the above agreement.
Ebirr Trading Plc. built the ebirr app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Ebirr Trading Plc. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
In our apps use SMS permisions, to send transactional notifications to allow customers to print using POS devices. Camera service, was used to capture any needed visual-oriented data from customers, such as photos for system identification mechanism. similarly, ebirr applications use phone state permisions such as location, to build different recharge schemes depends on the geographical location of the customer when accessing our financial services.